Please find attached guidance from Inspired Head Office relating to our management of the Coronavirus.
- Any member of staff or student that has been traveling to Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia or Macau and shows any symptoms must self-quarantine from the last date of leaving one of the countries listed and follow local medical provisions.
- Any student or staff member who has travelled from Wuhan, Hubei Province or China in the last 14 days must quarantine themselves for 14 days regardless of whether they display symptoms or not. They will not be allowed to come to the school. Key symptoms include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties.
- This is an ever-changing situation and it is highly likely that matters in the future will be very different. The risk from the virus might have completely abated, or the list of countries where travel is not advised might have increased considerably. Anyone choosing to travel should be advised that restrictions could be in place in the near future for countries beyond China.
- The health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority.
- We, as a Group, are checking the advice every day and will advise students and staff when needed.
- The school community is encouraged to continue day-to-day activities as normal whilst treating each other with mutual respect at all times. The international diversity and outlook of our community is a source of great strength.
Please find a link below which you can visit for information.
For more information, visit here